My creative and determined friend, Ramiya, is always discovering and experimenting with new healthy food products and keto versions of traditional recipes. She tests them on her 10-year old vegetarian athlete daughter. This gets a gold star:Print
I often crave Indian spices and flavors that are typically in high-carb dishes. To satisfy my cravings I invent healthier versions of these recipes using staples that I have at home. This tried and tested curry pairs so well with cauliflower rice that you can almost fool your body into thinking you’re eating carbs 🙂
- Eggs – 4
- Coconut milk – I can
- Cilantro – half cup
- Thai chilies- 3
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Hard boil the eggs
- Blend the chilies, turmeric, cumin and cilantro to a coarse paste
- In a pan, sauté the paste with the coconut oil.
- When the raw smell is gone, dunk the can of coconut milk in it and add salt.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in to halves
- When the coconut milk mixture starts boiling, drop the eggs into it.
- Simmer and let the eggs cook in the curry for about 10 mins.
- The egg curry is now ready! Serve with cauliflower rice and enjoy!