GOOD FOOD FIGHTER-APPROVED RECIPES
More amazing apple recipes from Bon Appetit
Impress your guests with Poulet Vallée d’Auge
Here’s a yummy vegan dessert:
Baked Apples Stuffed with Cinnamon Date Pecan Oatmeal
Fun party idea: Apples & Raw Caramel Dip
A simple, quick and healthy treat for kids:
Jayme’s Spiced Slices
- 4 red apples, peeled and cored into slices
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ghee or grassfed butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- Put apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg into ziploc bag and shake.
- Pour bag into a sauté/frying pan and add ghee/butter and water.
- Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring periodically, until you can easily cut.
- Lock yourself in the bathroom and eat it all before the kids get their hands on it!