Hey Folks and Fans,
Your trusty Good Food Fighter is making a public appearance, green costume and all!
I am excited to unveil my latest product line…drum roll… greeting cards with recipes!
I will be exhibiting at Casa de Luz on Saturday September 3 from 3-8pm. There will be all kinds of vendors selling healthy fare as well as clothing, jewelry, healthcare products and more. You can hang out in the beautiful courtyard with a cup of lemongrass or rooibos tea or partake of a hearty soul-and-body enriching meal, like this one:
Casa de Luz
1701 Toomey Rd
Austin, TX 78704
I would be honored if you popped over to learn about the projects I’m doing to interrupt the obesity and diabetes epidemic in children. As a health coach I try to reach families through education and entertainment and to raise awareness about the healing power of food. Every penny, smile, and word of encouragement helps! I’m always looking for resources like teachers and educators to help me get my card game into classrooms, and partners to help me realize my mission.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you!
-Your Good Food Fighter
- Watch my Power Smoothie Dance!
- Get the free Power Pantry eBook when you subscribe.
- Check out the Good Food Fighter comic strip.
- Get all kinds of fantastic resources to live a cleaner life.
- Don’t forget to check out the first and only card game that gets kids into veggies!
- Here’s my son, the incomparable Chef Sizzle-Snap, making Korean Bibimbap
Share your comments: