- 2 nectarines
- large handful blackberries
- large handful strawberries
- 7 mint leaves
Very minimal prep required:
- wash the fruit and mint
- hull the strawberries (I love this tool)
- cut the nectarines in half and remove the pit
- Throw it all in the blender. No ice or water needed!
- Depending on your blender, you’ll blend it for 30 seconds to two minutes. This is a Vitamix which is really fast.
- Pour into molds. These are brand Ozera brand. Any kind will work. Make sure it’s BPA-free.
- Secure the lid and pop in the freezer, upright.
- Wait four hours for them to freeze.
- Dig in! Enjoy!…All gone!
Keywords: popsicles, fruit