It’s a challenge for vegetarians to live a low-carb life. But it can be done! This super simple recipe requires only 15 minutes to prepare and is delicious every single time.
- Cauliflower rice – 1 cup
- Butternut squash Pasta – 1 cup
- Chopped Onion- 1/2 cup
- Chopped Garlic – 2 tbsp
- Thai Chilies – 2
- Unsweetened Coconut flakes – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric – 2 tbsp
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro to garnish
- Sauté chilies, onion, & garlic with turmeric and salt in the butter
- Add the cauliflower rice and squash pasta
- Sprinkle some water and cook covered for ~5 mins.
- Add the coconut flakes and sauté for 5 mins.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with cilantro