Crispy crunchy meaty zesty broccoli!
- 2 heads and stalks of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon each of red pepper flakes, crushed cilantro, and Himalayan sea salt
- Cut broccoli into medium florets.
- Drizzle on the olive or avocado oil.
- Squeeze lime juice evenly over them.
- Add salt, red pepper flakes and cilantro.
- Cook for 30 – 35 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve warm.
Do you usually throw away the stalk? Because if you peel off the rough edges and roast it, it is tender and delicious!