- Get some chicken feet. 1-2 pounds. Okay, if you’re squeamish, like me (and I can’t even look at dismembered feet), it can be a neck. Or its back.
- Cut up a bunch of veggies like carrots (2), celery (2 stalks), onions (1), parsley (bunch), garlic (2 cloves), turmeric (half a thumb). You can also use good ole parsnips and turnips.
- Secret ingredient: apple cider vinegar (helps pull the minerals out of the bones)
- Rinse off bones
- Place in a crockpot
- Toss in veggies and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Cover with 4 inches of filtered water
- Cook for 24 hours on low
- Take out all the big chunks of withered foodstuff and feed to your pet pig.
- Strain the rest of the liquid and toss the crud. Try using cheesecloth.
- Drink the broth and be happy. Refrigerate (for up to a week) or freeze the rest (up till forever) .
- Heat up and consume every morning. The best breakfast ever! Also good for lunch, dinner, dessert, and midnight snack. Take it to work in a thermos. Eat it on the go instead of M&Ms.
Keywords: bone broth, broth, soup