- head cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- Mushrooms or onions (sautéed separately)
- Parmesan cheese
- Dash of freshly ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Steam the cauliflower (in a steamer or a pot with steamer insert) until soft (around 10-15 min)
- Chop the garlic and toss in steamer for the last 5 min or sauté separately in olive oil
- Salt liberally.
- Transfer to colander to drain.
- Pour into a food processor, add optional ingredients (cheese, pepper, nutmeg, onions) and butter/ghee.
- Process until smooth.
Taste test and make sure it’s salty, buttery, smooth, and luscious. Adjust accordingly.