- 1 bag cauliflower rice (Trader Joe’s Organic)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- juice of half a large lime
- 1/2 cup full fat organic coconut milk (Trader Joe carries one, here’s another from Native Forest)
- Leave the cauliflower rice on the counter to defrost for a couple of hours
- Heat avocado oil in pan for 2 minutes on high. Lower heat and add the defrosted cauliflower rice.
- Add lime juice and coconut milk. Simmer at low heat for 20 minutes till liquid dissipates and cauliflower rice is soft.